Volunteers are central to all our education programs. We have a number of volunteer opportunities.
PTE offers summer, fall and spring semester internships, as well as yearlong programs for recent university graduates, undergraduates and graduate students. Internships are unpaid, can be full or part time and are offered in our Beijing office. Office hours are Monday-Friday 9.30-5.30pm.
If you are interested in interning or volunteering please complete the PTE Volunteer & Internship Application Form. This will allow us to better understand your areas of experience and interest in interning or volunteering including where your interests lie and what you would most prefer to do. This information will not be passed on to anyone else.
Applicants will be asked to select from the following categories to indicate their preferred type of internship/volunteer position:
- Direct service
- Translation (English/Mandarin Chinese)
- Web page/computer graphic design
- Other (please specify)
- Why would you like to work for PTE?
- Please give a brief summary of your relevant experience and how this relates to PTE’s mission.
- What skills/relevant experience do you have and how do you think these will benefit the work of PTE?